We offer Free Standard Shipping Worldwide, the standard shipping time is within 2 to 3 working days for the UK and may be delayed in several countries.
*Return / Refund / Exchange:
Kindly check our Return / Refund / Exchange
Every product that MTBreath LLC sells is bound to satisfy our customer’s got to feel good about them. If you’re not fully satisfied you’ll return it for exchange or Return.
At MTBreath LLC, this is often quite our guarantee, it’s our mission. we’ll do everything possible to make sure that you simply are satisfied with each segment of your purchase:
* Price Guarantee:
MTBreath LLC promises rock bottom prices for superior quality products.
* Payment Methods:
MTBreath LLC accepts online payments using mainly debit and credit cards, involving MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Google pay, Apple pay. We also accept online payments through PayPal to make sure your full protection.
Please don’t email us your debit or MasterCard information. We can’t be held responsible for any loss which may happen if you incorporate card information in an email.
* Secure Server Software and Encryption:
MTBreath LLC secures server software (SSL) encrypts all confidential ordering information, including MasterCard number, name, and address. All ordering information remains private on the web using SSL.
This website is operated by MTBreath LLC Throughout the location, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” ask MTBreath LLC . MTBreath LLC offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and comply with being bound by the subsequent terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all or any users of the location, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any a part of the location, you comply with be bound by these Terms of Service. If you are doing not comply with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you’ll not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered a suggestion, acceptance is expressly limited to those Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the present store shall even be subject to the Terms of Service. You’ll review the foremost current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the proper to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It’s your responsibility to see this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the web site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of these changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. they supply us with the web e-commerce platform that permits us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to those Terms of Service, you represent that you simply are a minimum of the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you simply are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you’ve got given us your consent to permit any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, within the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will end in the instantaneous termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the proper to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including MasterCard information), could also be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to evolve and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. MasterCard information is usually encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the web site through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
- The headings utilized in this agreement are included for convenience only and cannot limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS of data
- We aren’t responsible if information made available on this site isn’t accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and will not be relied upon or used because of the sole basis for creating decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or timelier sources of data. Any reliance on the fabric on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, isn’t current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the proper to switch the contents of this site at any time, but we’ve no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it’s your responsibility to watch changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE and costs
- Prices for our products are subject to vary all of sudden.
- We reserve the proper at any time to switch or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) all of sudden at any time.
- We shall not be susceptible to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services could also be available exclusively online through the web site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only consistent with our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and pictures of our products that appear at the shop. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the proper but aren’t obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to a person, geographical area, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the proper to limit the quantities of any products or services that we provide. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to vary at any time all of sudden, at the only discretion folks. We reserve the proper to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We don’t warrant that the standard of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you’ll meet your expectations, or that any errors within the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the proper to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under an equivalent customer account, an equivalent MasterCard, and/or orders that use an equivalent billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may plan to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the proper to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- You comply with providing current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You comply with promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and MasterCard numbers and expiration dates, so that we will complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that aren’t affiliated with us. We aren’t liable for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and that we don’t warrant and cannot have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or the other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We aren’t responsible for any harm or damages associated with the acquisition or use of products, services, resources, content, or the other transactions made about any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and confirm you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 8 – PERSONAL INFORMATION